Idaho Wedding packages at Dreamcatcher
For your convenience, Dreamcatcher offers two Idaho wedding packages, both custom created for elopements, vow renewals or small wedding ceremonies. A minimum two-night stay in the Coeur D’Alene Suite is required for both packages and is not included in the price. Our most romantic suite, the Coeur D’Alene offers an unforgettable copper soaking tub, an oversized shower with dual shower heads, Smart TV and a separate entrance with a private deck that is steps away from our massage room.
All packages include the following:
- Professional Officiant/Notary Service
- Dreamcatcher décor including silver, linen, china and crystal service ware
- Set up and break down
- Music sound system
- Champagne Toast
- Wedding Cake
Rejoice Package-- Escape the perils and stress of wedding planning by eloping to Idaho and Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast. This romantic Grand Teton wedding package includes all of the above, a gourmet breakfast, a couple’s massage and a voucher for dinner at the award winning Forage Bistro and Lounge. Wedding couples may choose an outdoor location with the Grand Tetons as a backdrop or an indoor location in our great room.
Prices start at $999 plus tax
Celebrate Package – Share your special day with your closest friends and family. Dreamcatcher could be yours for the celebration if you book all of our guest suites. Or just bring your closest friends to witness your special day. This package includes all of the items listed above, a gourmet breakfast for everyone and a couple’s massage for the bride and groom. Your ceremony will be either inside in our dramatic great room or outside framed by the Rocky Mountains. We are happy to make recommendations for a celebratory dinner in one of the local award-winning restaurants.
Prices start at $1,299 plus tax
May we also suggest:
- Lover’s Getaway Package-Chilled bottle of champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and rose petal turndown service in bridal suite.
Vendor suggestions available for:
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Outdoor seating and other additional wedding supplies that may need to be rented
- Bride and Groom must obtain an Idaho marriage license
- Prices do not include room rates
- A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends
- Ceremonies are offered at select hours
Room rates vary seasonally, please check our availability. For more information, please use the contact form below and we will be happy to work with you to “catch your dream” wedding.