PLAN AHEAD and Escape: Teton Valley Idaho does not waste any time in starting their summer events even though we are still in spring. The weather is perfect for a myriad of events be it food, music or outdoor adventure.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Specials (promo code earlybird2) now and stay at Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast! Hurry our low summer rates’ promotion ends June 20th.
Here’s a rundown of activities:
- Teton Valley Farmer’s Market: Every Friday-June 8th-October 8th, 9am-1pm Driggs City Center Plaza
- Teton Valley Artisan’s Market: Every Saturday-June 15th-October 9th, Driggs City Center Plaza
- Grand Targhee Resort: opens June 15th for all types of summer activities
- Music on Main: Every Thursday-June 21st -August 9th 6pm-10pm, Victor City Park
- Teton Valley Rodeo: Every Friday-June 22nd-August 7th 6pm-9pm, Teton County Fairgrounds, Driggs
- Teton Ogre Adventure Race: A multi-sport adventure race
- 24-hour race: June 23-24th
- 10-hour race: June 23rd
- Location: Somewhere near/in/around beautiful Teton Valley, Idaho!