While you could choose any of the standard hotels here in Victor, ID, why not choose luxury and comfort with an at-home feel? Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast offers five welcoming suites for up to ten total guests, premium amenities, and a delicious breakfast each morning.
Plan trips to any of the gorgeous locations near our inn. Eastern Idaho offers an abundance of sights, activities, and experiences for an unforgettable getaway in the northwestern U.S. Activities include hiking, biking, fishing, water activities, musical events, great food, and great area businesses.
Don’t forget to check out our group-gathering options. Whether you are looking for a small wedding or elopement venue, want to host a themed weekend with friends, or would like a great alternative to traditional corporate retreat locations, we are happy to host your group.
Our Teton Valley inn is more than just a place to stay: it’s a place to relax, unwind, be welcomed, and even make some new memories. We welcome you into our home, first as guests, and then as friends.
Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in eastern Idaho, not far from Jackson WY, Grand Teton National Park, and Yellowstone National Park.
From Idaho Falls, ID (68 miles total)
- Follow Route 26 east out of the city.
- Travel 42.7 miles, and then turn left onto ID-31 E/Pine Creek Road.
- Travel 20.8 miles, and turn left onto Depot Way.
- After just 0.2 miles, turn left onto ID-33 W/N Main Street.
- Travel 2.7 miles, and turn left onto W 5500 S.
- After 1.4 miles, Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast will be on your left.
From Jackson, WY (28.6 miles total)
- Follow Route 191 west out of the city.
- Travel 1.4 miles, the turn right onto WY-22 W
- After 17.4 miles, continue straight onto ID-33W
- Travel 8.4 miles, then turn left onto W 5500 S.
- After 1.4 miles, Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast will be on your left