Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast Policies
Please feel free to contact the inn directly at 208-201-3691 for reservations, or if you have any additional question about our accommodations near Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- All guestrooms have a private bathroom with either a shower or tub (or both in some instances)
- Breakfast is included in the price of the room
- Room rates are based on double occupancy, and do not include state and local taxes
- Adults only: pets and children cannot be accommodated
- This is a smoke-free facility
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm two or more nights. Single nights require 100% payment. Payment for other items and gift certificates are collected at the time you book your reservation
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast has the utmost respect for our customer’s privacy and will only collect and use your personal information in order to make us better, faster, and more convenient for you. We will never disclose your personal information without your explicit consent
Check In/Check Out:
- Check-in is between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. If you are arriving outside of these hours, please call to make arrangements. Check-out is prior to 11:00 a.m.
- The bed and breakfast is our home, and as such, there are areas that are private. In accordance with Teton Valley regulations, guests cannot use our kitchen, laundry facilities or other private areas
- Due to our small size and personal attention we offer our guests, cancellation affects us greatly. Your deposit is your commitment to us that you are reserving a room, and is our commitment to you that your room will be waiting for you upon your arrival
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival are refunded 100%
- Cancellations made within 30 days are charged either the 50% deposit, or 100% payment unless we are able to rebook the room (minus a 10% service charge). We can also offer you a gift certificate for the deposit amount